Being admitted to a hospital should mean that you or a loved one is in a safe place where the basic standards of care will be met. Negligence and errors committed by medical professionals and other hospital staff can lead to serious and deadly injuries.
When this occurs, an experienced trial lawyer may be able help you pursue compensation. To this end, the attorneys at Furr & Henshaw provide compassionate and knowledgeable guidance, and have earned a reputation for delivering successful outcomes in cases of medical malpractice.
We Can Protect Your Rights And Interests
Medical errors occur when doctors, nurses, hospital personnel, emergency room staff and related parties fell to meet the standards of practice.
The most common such errors and oversights include:
- Misdiagnosis or mistreatment of a serious medical condition
- Misinterpretation of test and lab results
- Failing to follow up on lab and test results
- Providing the wrong medication or improper dosage to a patient
- Failing to maintain accurate records
- Failing to take sanitary precautions or treat infections
- Failing to attend to immediate patient need
- Failing to communicate new symptoms or patient complaints to another medical professional
- Equipment that is not properly sterilized or defective
If you or a family member has suffered as a direct result of such negligence, we can help.
Holding Medical Care Providers To Account
Contact our firm to schedule a free consultation. You can call us at 803-250-6829 (Columbia) or 843-213-6737 (Myrtle Beach), or arrange an appointment online. You will not pay any attorneys' fees unless our firm helps you recover compensation.