Aggressive Legal Advocacy for Victims of Hazardous Intersection Accidents
Due to the sheer volume of motorists traveling in different directions, a large number of car and truck accidents occur at intersections. Some intersections are more dangerous than others. Many collisions are not the responsibility of negligent drivers. Oftentimes, professionals responsible for designing and constructing the intersection are at fault.
At Furr & Henshaw, our personal injury trial lawyers bring compassion, skill and resources to help their clients injured in serious motor vehicle accidents and family members grieving the death of a loved one.
Experienced and Dedicated Myrtle Beach Intersection Accident Attorneys
Traffic lanes cross. Cars and trucks are constantly turning. Speed changes in an instant. Intersections are inherently dangerous, especially when drivers fail to yield the right of way or drive through a stop sign or traffic light.
Defective road design and construction are also significant problems at intersections and include:
- Poor lines of sight
- Inadequate posted speed limits
- Improperly timed or malfunctioning traffic signals
- Poorly placed or damaged stop signs
Myrtle Beach has its fair share of intersections where multiple accidents occur. Those include:
- Seaboard and Highway 501
- Seaboard Street and Oak Forest Lane
- Carolina Forest Boulevard and Highway 501
- Highway 501 and Waccamaw Drive (Conway)
- Highway 501 and Highway 17 Bypass
- Highway 17 Bypass and Farrow Parkway, also known as the Back Gate
- South Kings Highway and Ocean Boulevard, also known as Front Gate
- Oak Forest Lane and Pine Island Road
- Robert Grissom Parkway and 21st Avenue North
- Kings Highway and 21st Avenue North
Contact Us Today to Schedule a Free Consultation
If you have been seriously injured or someone close to you has died in a catastrophic car or truck accident, contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced South Carolina dangerous intersections attorneys. You will not pay any legal fees unless our firm helps you recover compensation.