Standing Up for the Rights of Accident Victims
At Furr & Henshaw, we have been making a difference in the lives of injured people and grieving families for more than 40 years. Our South Carolina personal injury lawyers have a statewide reputation for the quality of our representation and our dedication to our clients.
In addition to our primary practice area of medical malpractice, we also assist clients with many other types of personal injury claims, with a particular focus on cases involving catastrophic injuries and fatalities. The following are some of the types of cases we handle:
- Car accidents: Auto insurance companies and their lawyers know that we are ready and willing to try cases in order to get maximum compensation for auto accident victims.
- Bicycle accidents: Drivers have a responsibility to keep an eye out for people riding bicycles. Our attorneys help injured bicyclists hold negligent drivers accountable.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists are particularly vulnerable to serious injury in collisions with larger vehicles. Our firm stands up for the rights of injured motorcyclists.
- Trucking accidents: Our attorneys have the experience and resources to stand up to the powerful personal injury defense firms that represent trucking insurance companies.
- Premises liability: If you have been injured due to the negligent behavior of a property owner, we will pursue the maximum damages you are legally entitled to.
- Recreational injuries: If you or your child has been injured at an amusement park, water park or other recreational facility, we will fight for justice on your behalf.
- Nursing home injuries: Nursing home residents are among the most vulnerable people in our society. If a loved one has been harmed in a nursing home, we can help.
Our experienced trial lawyers have tried cases in almost every county in South Carolina. Insurance companies know that if we are handling a case, we have carefully researched the facts and are prepared to prove what our clients deserve in front of a jury if necessary.
Contact Our Car Accident Attorneys in Myrtle Beach and Columbia
To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our compassionate, dedicated personal injury lawyers at Furr & Henshaw, contact us today. You will not owe any attorneys fees unless we help you obtain compensation for the harm that has been done to you.